Terms and conditions
About the terms
Access to and use of and all of its subpages, subdomains, subfolders, images, texts and videos internationally is provided by Fundatia Viitor Pentru Copiii Romaniei. You may also see some advertising on certain pages which is provided by other providers. Some texts are quoted from books or online materials, and those texts are provided by other providers. Some videos are taken from Internet, and those videos are provided by other providers. Some photos are taken from Internet, and those videos are provided by other providers.
1. By using OUR WEBSITE you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of OUR WEBSITE. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Our Website.
2. We may modify these terms from time to time and so you should verify these terms regularly. Your continued use of OUR WEBSITE will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the modifications, you should cease using. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on OUR WEBSITE(including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
C. License to THE_PROVIDER
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
We don’t operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided „as is” and without warranties of any kind, be it express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, We disclaim all warranties, express or just implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses, trojans, malware or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You, and not us, assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
E. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall OUR WEBSITE be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, OUR WEBSITE materials and data. Examples include, and are not limited to:
1. Loss of data;
2. Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
3. Loss of business;
4. Loss of opportunity;
5. Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
6. Losses suffered by third parties; or
7. Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the site irrespective of the form of action. You specifically acknowledge and agree that OUR WEBSITE is not liable at all for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any OUR WEBSITE material, or with any of our website terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using OUR WEBSITE immediately.
This agreement is effective until terminated by our website, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access OUR WEBSITE and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from Our Website, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.